Label Frequently Asked Questions
What are your labels made of?
All labels of made of premium quality (outdoor grade) vinyl. The vinyl has a clear, solvent-based adhesive and can be removed but not reused. They adhere to most smooth surfaces including glass, plastic, ceramic and wood.
These labels have endless uses, will complete your home organisation and give you a touch of luxury!
Are the labels dishwasher safe?
No. We recommend washing the labels in warm soapy water
Are the labels microwave safe?
No. They must not be placed in the microwave.
Amendments can be made within 2 hours of submitting your order. If you notice an error in your order after it has been placed please email me with your invoice number and amendment request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I make a change to my order?
How long will it take to make my labels?
Labels will be made and dispatched within 7 days. If you require your labels urgently, an express option is available to have your order dispatched within 2 business days. Please add this option to your shopping cart before completing your purchase.
As the labels are custom made to your requirements payment is required in full prior to manufacturing. Payment can be made via your credit or debit card through the website.
How and when do I pay?
There are a number of shipping options available:
- Free Pick up from Beaconsfield VIC - refer below for pick up times.
- Priority Mail $5 - approx 1-4 business days. Item is not tracked and no signature is required. Suitable for labels only, not drink bottles.
- Parcel Post - $8 - approx 1-4 business days. Item is tracked and requires a signature. Suitable for label and drink bottles.
- Regular Mail $8 - approx 7 business days. Item is not tracked and no signature is required. Suitable for labels only, not drink bottles.
- Parcel Pot $18 - approx 6+ business days. Item is tracked but no signature is required. Suitable for up to 1 drink bottle.
**Note Organise 360 cannot be held liable for any delays in shipping once the order has been dispatched.
How much does shipping cost?
Do you allow pick ups?
Yes. I am located in Beaconsfield Victoria. Pick ups are allowed but strictly between the following hours:
- Monday - 9am-10am
- Wednesday - 4pm-6pm
- Friday - 9am-10am
Please select "pick up" in the shipping options. I will provide my address when your order is ready to collect.
As your order is custom made refunds and exchanges will not be offered